Guide » Fish & Wildlife

Rainbow Trout Pond Permit Guide

What's New Start your Fish & Wildlife application


This application allows an individual to apply for a permit to possess and / or purchase and transport rainbow trout from a licenced aquaculture facility to keep in a private pond in British Columbia.